Haptik - Frontend Engineer - AngularJS/React.js (2-4 yrs)
About Us :
Haptik specializes in building chatbots and has been doing it since 2013, way before chatbots were cool. We are looking for a frontend engineer who can help us build the next generation of enterprise-grade conversational AI platform.
- As a frontend engineer, you will be responsible for the look and feel of the Haptik platform which is used by people across the globe.
- An ideal candidate will be someone with a keen eye for detail, solid understanding of frontend technologies and passionate about UI and UX.
- This position directly reports to the VP of Engineering and works closely with the Founders.
- Build, maintain and gate-keep the platform tools
- Work closely with the PM and designers to deliver high-quality features
- Work closely with the backend engineers to understand the Haptik system and build for scale
- Document features to make them easily understandable to clients
- Participate in code reviews, automated and functional testing, and other aspects of our quality assurance process
- Use and promote standard good coding practices
- Fully participate in a scrum-based, agile development team
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
- 3+ years of experience working on Angular.js or React.js
- Knowledge of backend technologies is a plus
- Good attention to detail
- Basic idea of UI and UX principles
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Good Communication skills
- Hustler with the passion for writing good code
- Team player