Head eCommerce & Marketing at Happily Unmarried
Views:361 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
About The Company :
Happily Unmarried is one of India's fastest growing new age FMCG companies. Using our legacy of youth & life style marketing, we are building two online first brands in the personal grooming space - USTRAA for men; and Happily Unmarried for women. The company was established in 2003; We are stubborn and here to stay!
Happily Unmarried is backed by 2 most credible and successful companies in India - Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Group (Privately held FMCG company;
Above 1 billion USD in annual revenue; Present in 44 countries); and Info Edge India Limited (One of the most profitable internet company from India; Owner of Naukri.com, 99acres, Jeewansaathi.com, etc; Majority shareholder in Zomato).
The Role :
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Key Responsibilities :
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements working with cross-functional teams
- Developing and enhancing user-facing features using React.js in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Key Skills :
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git