HR at VA Tech Venture Pvt. Ltd.
Views:212 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Happay - Senior Visual Designer - Creative Suite/Infographics (3-6 yrs)
About us :
Happay is a fast growing Indian FinTech company based out of Bangalore. Happay redefines the way SMEs and Enterprises manage their business spends. With the help of technology, Happay helps organisations break loose from the shackles of manual and paper-based processes and empowers them with mobility and automation. Our product is loved by 4500+ businesses across 40+ industry verticals.
ROLE : Senior Visual Designer
LOCATION : Bangalore
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 3-6 years
Who are we looking for?
- A senior visual designer who balances the requirements of the brand, the product and the customer and delivers design solutions that make an impact focusing not only on aesthetics and the wow factor but also on understanding and relevance.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Take an active and hands-on role in leading the visual design on marketing projects.
- Lead the art direction and mentor other designers in the team.
- Manage all design projects from conception to delivery within the timelines.
- Present design decisions to the internal stakeholders - backed by strong usability principles and rationale.
- Conceptualise, design and manage marketing collaterals including digital (web pages/landing pages/ad banners/emailers/newsletters) and offline collaterals (Event brochures/standees/booth graphics)
- Keep brand guidelines and style guides up-to-date.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and industry developments
- 3-6 years of solid design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm
- Excellent conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, typography and layouts
- A broad thinker who is able to deliver a variety of design solutions
- Strong creative, problem-solving and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, no room for big egos
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Expertise knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with HTML, Wordpress and motion graphics a plus
- High-quality online portfolio -website preferred or a sharable PDF
- A degree in graphic design/visual communications/fine arts is highly desirable
- Based out of or willing to relocate to Bangalore
- Experience of having led a design team is a bonus
Think you fit the bill? Apply now with your resume and portfolio