HR at VA Tech Venture Pvt. Ltd.
Views:468 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
About us :
At Happay, we reimagine the way businesses manage all corporate and business expenses. We choose to transform how big and small enterprises manage, track and control their business expenses with their employees, partners and vendors. We use technology to empower enterprise customers to automate, analyse and control business spends.
- We are a fast growing Indian FinTech startup based out of Bangalore. Our products are loved by 4500+ businesses across 40+ industry verticals.
ROLE : Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
LOCATION : Bangalore
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 4-7 years
About the Role :
- As a member of our Expense Management Tech team you- ll choose what technical challenges you want to solve, including: design and architecture of globally distributed components/services and handling highly critical, secure data, working with modern distributed databases and computation systems that process data and generates insights for millions of customers.
- The Expense Engineering team is in the center of all the action and is responsible for all Enterprise Expense Management Product and Platform technologies that connect Happay solutions with Enterprise workflows delivering innovative user experiences across web and mobile.
- We're looking for an experienced developer to lead the development on these platforms and help evolve our architecture to achieve higher scalability, better security and availability requirements while not compromising on time to market for new product features. This opportunity provides a high-impact, high-ownership leadership role in a team that's building technology on the critical path of the customer experiences and is used every time the Happay customers manage their expenses.
The position would be based out of Bangalore office.
Why join us ?
Roles and Responsibility :
- You would be responsible for building web applications that deliver the best user experiences.
- You can translate customer and business needs into scalable UI architecture and components that can serve millions of users every day.
- You have strong design skills and a passion for optimizing for intuitive and responsive layouts and maximizing for user to get the job done efficiently and effectively.
- You understand how the end-to-end (front-end, API, Databases, network etc.) stack work and how they impact the performance of your application.
- Lead and provide technical mentoring for development teams.
- You are able to debug (using Debug tools/frameworks) and resolve customer issues effectively.
- Collaborate, communicate with cross-functional teams from UX design, Product and other Tech teams.
- Should have 4+ years of experience in UI and web application development.
- Expert in web technologies, web app security standards and APIs (HTTP2, WebSockets etc.)
- Knowledge of data structures, OOP, and computer fundamentals.
- Develop high quality code adhering to engineering best practices including automated unit and integration testing, code reviews, and documentation
- Ability to refractor and understands large and separate code bases.
- Experience managing dependencies with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Fast learner and staying up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Experience in building and operating highly scalable, reliable systems.
- Bachelor's / Master's in computer science.
- Collaborate and work in a start-up environment and go the extra mile.
- Passionate to solve challenges, take ownership and fast learner.
- Good to have: NodeJS, Angular JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Serverless, GraphQL, AWS stack, Monitoring and Analytics tools (New Relic, Grafana, ELK).
- Come join us if you are passionate about building global products and to be part of our startup journey with high growth and business impact!