Lead - IT Recruiter at Happay - Expense Management Solution
Views:1859 Applications:380 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Happay - Product Head - Strategy & Implementation (10-18 yrs)
About us :
- Happay is a fast growing Indian FinTech company based out of Bangalore. Happay redefines the way SMEs and Enterprises manage their business spends. With the help of technology,
- Happay helps organisations break loose from the shackles of manual and paper-based processes and empowers them with mobility and automation. Our product is loved by 4500+ businesses across 40+ industry verticals.
About the Role :
- Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Product will be the product visionary for Happay.
- He/she will have the complete responsibility of defining and executing the Product Strategy in line with the company's Business Strategy and contributing to the commercial success of the business.
- He/ She will be responsible for the product leadership, driving the product end to end for Happay.
- The incumbent will be responsible managing the entire product management function driving the product marketing with a product led growth element to it.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Responsible for building the product strategy for Happay through deep understanding and analysis of market needs and industry /competition landscape.
- Drive the product end to end for Happay, working closely with the Engineering Team in line and coming up with the Product Strategy, drive prioritization and optimization on conflicting goals.
- Build the Product Marketing strategy including the Competitive Positioning, Thought Leadership and Marketing Content in partnership with the Marketing team.
- Stay connected to the market through customer facing team as well as through direct engagement with key customers and keeps the Product Strategy aligned to the market and ahead of the competition.
- Design and execute the process of building Product and competitive knowledge across all key functions in the organization including Sales, Tech-Sales, Implementation and Support
- Have a strong focus on quality. Build a Continuous Improvement Framework of rigorous testing and validation functions and drive continuous product improvement through the same.
- Be the final escalation point in the company for all Product and competition related matters
- 9+ years of total experience with 3+ years in Product Management role in an Enterprise SAAS space
- Strong SaaS experience required.
- Drive the Product Marketing and understand the element of Product led growth.
- Should be able to understand multi-modular product complexity on a single platform.
- Analytical Skills : Ability to secure and synthesize data/information from multiple sources to identify core issues, proactively and quickly make sense of complex and ambiguous situations, evaluate options against the decision criteria and evolve the action plan.
- Leadership skills : A people person and a highly approachable leader with demonstrated leadership experience in complex environments and ability to ramp up the existing team.
- Work with users and technical teams to identify areas of transformations
- Drive the implementation of new product features by working with relevant teams and manage the performance metrics
- Should have worked on global products.
- Good to have someone with experience in US markets.
- Lead a team of Product Managers.
- Keep track of user issues on regular basis and drive the engineering team to taking those to closure.