HR at VA Tech Venture Pvt. Ltd.
Views:443 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Happay - Engineering Manager - Frontend Development (8-12 yrs)
About us :
- At Happay, we reimagine the way businesses manage all corporate and business expenses. We choose to transform how big and small enterprises manage, track and control their business expenses with their employees, partners and vendors. We use technology to empower enterprise customers to automate, analyse and control business spends.
- We are a fast growing Indian FinTech startup based out of Bangalore. Our products are loved by 4500+ businesses across 40+ industry verticals.
ROLE : Engineering Manager, Frontend
LOCATION : Bangalore
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 8-12 years
About the Role :
- As a leader of our Expense Management Tech team you- ll choose what technical challenges you want to solve, including: design and architecture of globally distributed components/services and handling highly critical, secure data, working with modern distributed databases and computation systems that process data and generates insights for millions of customers.
- We're looking for an experienced, outstanding Engineering Leader/Manager to lead our engineering teams that work on these platforms and own the strategy, development, and deployment of multiple applications and platforms in collaboration with other engineering leaders, product managers, partner engagement, and business development team.
- This is a senior position with broad management responsibilities and a hand in defining and executing strategic initiatives.
- The Expense Engineering team is in the center of all the action and is responsible for all Enterprise Expense Management Product and Platform technologies that connect Happay solutions with Enterprise workflows delivering innovative user experiences across web and mobile.
- The position would be based out of Bangalore office.
Why join us ?
Roles and Responsibility :
- You have a proven track record of building and leading software engineering teams building scalable web applications and UI components that delivers scale, high availability and security.
- You are able to collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across engineering, product, and business colleagues.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You have continuously set higher bar for engineering excellence.
- You are able to multitask, prioritize and manage the coordination and technical challenges of wide-scale integration of dependencies.
- You would develop a high performing team and nurture a culture of excellence and career growth for your teams.
- You are able to take ownership and drive initiatives independently to deliver high customer impact on time with acceptable quality.
- Your focus would be balanced between releasing new features while keeping the quality bar high in term of engineering practices.
- Should have 7+ years of experience in UI and web application development with 1+ years of managing teams.
- Expert in web technologies, web app security standards/practices and APIs (HTTP2, WebSockets etc.)
- Knowledge of data structures, OOP, and computer fundamentals.
- Ability to refractor and understands large and separate code bases.
- Experience managing dependencies with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Fast learner and staying up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Experience in building and operating highly scalable, reliable systems.
- Bachelor's / Master's in computer science.
- Collaborate and work in a start-up environment and go the extra mile.
- Passionate to solve challenges, take ownership and fast learner.
- Good to have : NodeJS, Angular JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Serverless, GraphQL, AWS stack, Monitoring and Analytics tools (New Relic, Grafana, ELK).
- Come join us if you are passionate about building global products and to be part of our startup journey with high growth and business impact!