Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at HackerEarth
Views:215 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HackerEarth - Senior Director - Product Implementation (10-15 yrs)
About the Company :
- HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps them to accurately measure a developer's skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer's performance on those skills.
- We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names on the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens, etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different types of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
- HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 2.7M developers.
What's the opportunity?
- The Sr. Director of Product Management will partner with the Engineering to lead the product charter for HackerEarth. You'll also have deep partnerships with Sales, Marketing, HR and Finance. There's an opportunity to rapidly accelerate our revenue growth in the next 2 years and you will play a pivotal role in making that happen.
- You'll drive the entire product strategy for the company, including but not limited to, creating the short-term and long-term product roadmap, thinking about an end to end customer journey and thinking across product, sales and marketing to ensure our customers experience is a compelling, coherent, and consistent one.
- You will help us build and lead a world-class Product & Design team, spending your time helping others design, build and ship, You will be joining a team with a well-respected culture of product and design. And you will be a valuable contributor to continue to shape, strengthen and evolve that culture.
What will I be doing?
- Drive the overall product strategy with a focus on driving revenue growth across multiple spectrum of customers
- Manage our amazing PM & Design team, helping them grow and do the best work of their career.
- Deeply partner with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, CSM and Engineering to identify the biggest opportunities for growth.
- You will work with them to turn ideas into projects and lead or guide those projects to successful outcomes. This might include things like our pricing, packaging, positioning, initial and ongoing customer onboarding and eventually creating cross-sell and upsell opportunities through the product.
- Be the voice of influence for all things related to product both inside the company and outside.
- Be part of the leadership team, help staff members understand product metrics and growth trends and advise on where we need to go. This will include leading discussions, engaging in debate, driving an opinionated group to reach a conclusion.
- Build a team where everyone feels like they belong, where people respect each other and cherish working together. Where people are challenged every day and have a lot of fun along the way.
What skills do I need?
- 10+ years experience leading product teams with a strong track record of shipping high-quality software. You can point to the product you've helped ship over this time and explain how and why it did or did not succeed.
- 3+ years experience leading Product teams that directly drive business growth. This might include things like leading a product segment.
- Hands-on experience of working and leading design team and a strong understanding of what is good design.
- Ultra collaborative. Has the ability to build deep ongoing relationships with stakeholders. You understand that you will succeed and fill together and act accordingly. Understand that you will succeed only when you are strongly aligned with your partners and stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of how SaaS businesses work, the levers that exist to grow that business, and SaaS metrics.
- Strong people manager who cares deeply about those around them, has a track record of developing and growing your teams' careers.
- Strong team builder, a proven track record of building teams that love to work together who produce world-class results
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Thoughtful, high empathy, high social intelligence.
- Proactive, organized, focused, and can ruthlessly prioritize
- You're not only very comfortable working in an ambiguous ever-changing environment, but you also thrive in it.
Believes in the same values we do :
- Team > Me
- Customer obsession
- Disagree and commit
- Hunger for excellence
- If you're looking for an outstanding opportunity that you can really make your own, we would love to hear from you. In return, you can look forward to being part of one of the coolest and fastest-growing startups in the country offering outstanding professional growth and healthy work culture.