HR Specialist at GuestHouser
Views:250 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Company Background :
GuestHouser is leading the Indian holiday home segment by connecting travellers with a variety of unique accommodations in destinations that are both mainstream and offbeat. We attribute our success to one factor alone: our team!
The most integral aspect of travelling is getting an authentic experience of the local way of life in a new destination. We believe in contributing to this experience by connecting travellers with local owners of accommodations through our portal. Whether it's a lavish pool villa in Goa, a romantic houseboat on the backwaters of Kerala, a cozy cottage in the mountains of Himachal, or a quaint tree house in the midst of the forests of Madhya Pradesh, our wide range of listings has something to satiate everyone's wanderlust.
With 135,000 unique holiday homes in 2,200+ destinations, whether it's for a solo weekend getaway, a much-needed family vacation, or that long-pending reunion with friends, we've got tons of homes to choose from! After achieving success across all major cities, towns, hill stations, and beach destinations in India, we are now looking to enable travellers globally!
We are growing our team to take our product to the next level of becoming a one-stop guide to everyone's travel needs! So, if you are a fellow traveller or someone with a drive to build India's hottest upstart companies, you will fit right into the GuestHouser team.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build reusable codes and JS Libraries
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills & Qualifications :
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular Reacr.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git