Group Leader/Project Lead/Project Manager - Java (6-13 yrs)
- The incumbent must be B.E/B. Tech. -CS/ IT/ MCA, M.Tech from a reputed institute, with 10-12 years of relevant industry experience across a wide variety of development projects.
- Knowledge of current technological trends in the S/W development industry, such as OOP- s, Multi-Tier S/W development, Component Architecture, Web Based S/W
- Good experience on Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Oracle/SQL
- Experience of planning, budgeting and quality assurance is a must.
- PMP or PMI certification is desirable. Domain knowledge of BFSI practices is an advantage.
- Thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Should possess advanced knowledge of system integration issues.
- Ability to gather and analyse data and draw logical conclusions.
- Understanding the company's vision and goals, business operations and market.
- Is adept in stakeholder management and possess the ability to coordinate and prioritize customer requests with the assistance of other managers to ensure customer delight.
- Possess good people management skills and is able to manage performance and disciplinary issues, handle employee complaints and grievances and recommend the hiring, termination and promotion of staff
- Should be able to train, mentor, motivate and lead a successful team. Should be well versed with attrition related issues and case management.
- Should have : Strong leadership abilities, self-driven, critical thinking, analytical abilities, flexibility, adaptability to work schedules, effective verbal and written communication & presentation skills, time management, self-confidence, open to changes & challenges, eye for detail, perseverance, discreetness and diplomacy, analytical thinking, sound independent decision making and team work. Must possess the attitude to deliver solution First Time Right.
- Willingness to travel on Short term/Long term within India/Outside India/Client Site