Recruitment Manager at Presence Education
Views:364 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Groovy on Grails Engineer - Java/Cloud (3-8 yrs)
This opportunity comes with early-employee level stock options as well as a competitive salary + bonus combination.
- You have a CS degree or have been coding your whole life, and have worked as part of a software engineering team so you understand the full development process. Prior mission-critical, highly-scalable, cloud-based system development is a big plus. Prior experience at a POS or payments company is helpful, but not required.
- Excellent coding skills, self-starter, self-motivated
- Personable team player and easy to work with
- CS degree, ideally at graduate level from an accredited program
- Deep understanding of Java or equivalent and modern cloud-based systems
- Familiarity with modern software development methodologies including Agile
- Experience building high-availability, mission-critical systems
- Understanding of Grails/Rails model, experience with AWS and MySQL
- RESTful web development, Hibernate, Spring frameworks experience a plus
- Experience with major testing frameworks and methodologies
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus
- Experience with payments, POS systems, PCI Compliance and/or Security is helpful