Human Resource at Gromo (Vitrak Fintech Pvt Ltd)
Views:223 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gromo - Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (2-4 yrs)
Graphic Designer at Gromo
Our Graphic Designer role exists to contribute to GroMo's narrative purpose and support brand objectives. This role is unlike a typical Graphic Designer because of GroMo's integrated approach to content-driven FinTech.
You'll be challenged to translate editorial frameworks to support the overall objective of any given theme across dozens of locations nationwide, design marketing communication to support quick turnaround needs of our industry and generally react to the ongoing and fast-paced design needs of GroMo's business.
And you'll also be part of a cross-functional team of expert colleagues working in new ways- more agile, more adaptive, more human- so throw the old playbook away. A typical day for this role might include participating in a design brainstorm for an upcoming theme, design a brochure, social media creatives. This role reports to the Head of Content.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conceptualise, develop and execute a wide variety of assets for on-field communication, digital applications, website needs, marketing, and PR initiatives, digital ads, mobile, and social media channels, campaigns.
- Support social media, PR outreach, and engagement with graphics assets.
- Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, colour etc.
- Work closely with all team members in a collaborative environment.
- Innovate creative graphic-based campaigns to elevate the brand GroMo through a multitude of channels.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
THINGS YOU'LL NEED:
- Creative Vision
- Ability to adapt quickly.
- Knowledge of various creative tools: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Resilience, determined and high energy. Able to rapidly bounce back from adversity.
- Strong communication skills, both in-person and through modern tools and platforms.
- Deep empathy and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to inspire others to action through influence and advice.
- Comfort operating in non-hierarchical cultures and navigating hierarchical ones.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Involves close vision, colour vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Ability to work out a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.