Lead Talent Acquisition at GreyAtom
Views:121 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
We believe in Growth! We focus on upskilling and challenging your core fundamental technology skills with right mentorship and interesting problems. We follow a strong reusable and modular development approach which will help you become a kick-ass software engineer and a great technology leader.
We are currently building a new version of our learning platform with kick-ass technologies like GRPC, Java, Redis, Postgresql, MongoDB, Python, ReactJs, Redux and Material-UI based on MicroService Architecture.
Your Key Responsibilities :
- Life of a Front-end Software Engineer at GreyAtom focuses on building Great End User Experience(UX) and not just User Interfaces(UI). We are building rich UI Components based on Interaction and Design Guidelines to bring amazing experience and consistency across our multiple apps.
- You will participate in Product Requirement Discussions(Sprint/User Stories) You will take ownership of delivering User Stories / Functionalities.
- You will build reusable components and libraries for future use.
- You will review peer code and suggest improvements.
- You will continuously participate in improving Interaction and Design Guidelines.
Qualification and Requirements :
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science.
- 3+ Years of Hands-on Front-end Programming experience.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals with competencies in Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures.
- W3C Standards, HTML, CSS(SCSS/LESS) experience.
- Popular Web UI Framework(Material-UI / Bootstrap) experience.
- Strong Approaches and Bug Fixing skills. Strong Thinking, Analytical, and Problem Solving skills.
- Good to have Framework/Library Development experience.