Head Business Development & Talent Acquisition at Graviton Research Capital LLC
Views:199 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Graviton Research - Head - Software Engineering - Low Latency Trading Platform (8-10 yrs)
Graviton is a privately funded quantitative trading firm striving for excellence in financial markets' research. We are seeking a seasoned leader with industry experience for our Core Software Engineering team in Gurgaon.
Graviton trades across a multitude of asset classes and trading venues using a gamut of concepts and techniques ranging from time series analysis, filtering, classification, stochastic models, pattern recognition to statistical inference analysing terabytes of data to come up with ideas to identify pricing anomalies in financial markets.
As the Head of Software Engineering your responsibilities will include :
- Designing and implementing a high-frequency trading platform, which includes collecting quotes and trades from exchanges and disseminating orders with ultra low latency
- Lead and mentor a team of software engineers, participate in code reviews and lead design discussions
- Optimising this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques to minimize latency
The ideal candidate will have :
- 8+ years of experience in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming in C++
- Scripting and/or programming experience (Python, Perl, BASH, or other)
- Experience with provisioning and configuration management systems
- Strong performance analysis and tuning skills
- Strong understanding of modern CPU architecture
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts and technologies
- A degree in computer science
- Brilliant problem-solving abilities
- Low level system knowledge is a big plus.
- Financial experience is not required.
- Our open and casual work culture gives you the space to innovate and deliver. Our cubicle free offices, disdain for bureaucracy and insistence to hire the very best creates a melting pot for great ideas and technology innovations. Everyone on the team is approachable, there is nothing better than working with friends!
- Our perks have you covered.
- Competitive compensation
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Monthly after work parties
- Catered breakfast and lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Gym membership
- International team outing