Founder at Founder and Managing Partner
Views:53 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Graphics Designer - Photoshop/CorelDRAW (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to support the Communication Head in developing high impact branding materials.
Job Summary :
1. Working on creating synergy between all brand assets - sales brochures, visiting cards, company portfolio, website outlook
2. Creating design templates to be used as a standard for clients covering multiple industries for daily operations
3. Coordinating with sales/pre-sales team to support them with creative solutions for varying client requirements
4. Designing a 3D concept proposal according to client's requirements
5. Designing visual elements for retail branding/visual merchandising
Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics :
- Strong experience in Corel Draw and Adobe Photoshop
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Disruptive attitude, highly innovative
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality and unusual common sense.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution while being cost-sensitive. Commitment to continuous learning.
- Ability to work in an environment of constant change.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment. Structured or large company experience will not work here.
- Experience in organization development and change management.
Education : Graduate
A. Hard Skills : 2-4+ years of Core Graphics experience
B. Soft Skills (Behavioral & Personality traits) : Communication skill, Presentation Skill, Team Player, Problem Solving Skill, Convincing Skill, Logical Thinking, Aggressive, Relationship building, Networking, System Knowledge, Systematic Approach
- Must be highly organized, possess excellent communication skills and be very proficient in MSWord/Excel also.