HR at Envisionard Software Services
Views:61 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (0-1 yrs)
If you are up for a challenging role and have an enthusiasm and ability to learn always and get the job done with a zeal, Envisionard is the right place. Our vision drives us!! We require Employees with a desire, wanting to go that extra mile to fulfill what is needed. So come join us in a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life-balance and can help in shaping your career to match your current state of life.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other branding designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with team to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes in your industry's standards.
- Estimate and manage time effectively to meet designated project deadlines.
Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features and working on various layers of the infrastructure.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Experience using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of composition and typography
- Specialization in web design, branding and digital design, icons and illustrations
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus