Co-Founder at Technology Start-up
Views:388 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Graphic Designer/Creative Writer - Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign (0-2 yrs)
We are currently building next-generation consumer tech product at the intersection of AI, Mobile and Commerce. Our product would be the first in its kinda complete suite, to resolve the daily challenges of professionals and other industry people. We are currently in stealth mode and intend to be under the radar, till the public launch of the product.
Job Description :
Designation : Content writer and Graphic Illustrator
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for content creation, designing, editing, and curation and execute steps within agreed upon timelines.
- Developing original, engaging and top notch content for our website, blogs, newsletters, articles, thought leadership pieces, press releases, collaterals, landing pages and social media content
- Conducting market analysis and research required in crafting the content
- Collaborate with the Business Team to create engaging content for new users as the company expands its reach geographically and demographically.
- Adhering to defined quality standards (format, content, grammar, factual information, value-add) to ensure production of error-free documents
- Ability to design high-end images/graphics for website development, to match parallely with the content
- Strong communication and marketing skills and deep overall business acumen
- Ability to drive content creation and review
- Ability to put structure around ambiguously defined thoughts/situations
- Strong English language skills; written and verbal
- Must be fully competent in Adobe design suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Inkscape) & Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to build credibility with a large network or key stakeholders, including highest levels of leadership