Human Resource at Grabhouse
Views:703 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Grabhouse - UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-4 yrs)
Can you make the users dance on the musical cords of your website- Good :) That's nice a start!
Compensation: Best in the industry
Why We Exist:
Founded in July 2013, Grabhouse is India's first 100% broker-free online rental platform, which aims to solve real estate problems through technol-ogy. Rental estate market has not changed much in past 20 years where brokers are still part of the process and charging hefty fees for providing accommodation, that being perfect is not even in question. We, at Grab-house, are striving hard to remove the middle men from the rental real es-tate industry and bring transparency in the process and the same can be achieved by the best technology and design.
How fast we have grown-
- In Jan 2014, we hired our first employee and have grown to a team of 100+ aspiring to be a team of 1000 by March 2016.
- Raised 4 rounds of funding in last 2 years
- Planning to go Global by year end
Why work at Grabhouse:
Our culture is best described as 2 X Awesomeness Square
- 5 days work week policy
- Flexible timings - If you a night owl and your bulb glows after midnight you will get some crazy people like you here to ac-company you)
- Trend setters - Meet amazing people who are setting new trends in their domains
- Unlimited supply of Maggi, Juice, Coke, Red Bull...the list goes on
- Play Station, Board Games, FoosBall
- Bunk Beds if you are too lazy and need a quick nap
- 50- LED TV where you would find the entire Grabhouse team cheering for during cricket matches or hooked to movie marathons
- Cool Disco lights to add a little colour and unwind at anytime of the week
What are we looking for-
We need you to create next-generation software that change how millions look for their perfect place on rent. We are looking for prob-lem solvers who have a knack for challenges and take them right 'on the face' to solve it at any cost, come what may.
- Conceptualizing, designing and prototyping new features for our core product.
- Moving seamlessly from whiteboard sketches and paper prototypes to in-teractive prototypes.
- Presenting designs to internal stakeholders and other team members.
- Conducting frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with develop-ment.
- Maintaining and evolving a set of design patterns and standards.
- Pairing with developers to design the presentation layer.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a web/mobile designer.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone7.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks.
- Expertise in wire framing tools like Balsamiq, Axure.
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
5 G's that define people at Grabhouse
- Going the extra mile
If you resonate with any of the 3G's above, Get in touch with us.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.