Manager - Talent Acquisition at Goodera
Views:515 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Goodera - Senior UI Developer - HTML/CSS (1-4 yrs)
We are looking out for a talented Senior UI Developer capable of building the user interfaces for our next generation Enterprise Analytics applications. The UI Developer will work with a team of other developers to design and implement frameworks and components to create beautiful user interfaces.
- Build cutting-edge, maintainable user interfaces for our suite of products
- Implement common components that can be reused by other team members
- Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Developers, Designers and Product Managers to implement the next generation of our products
- Work closely with Designers to develop beautiful, usable UIs and creative visualizations
Experience and Qualifications :
- 2+ years of developing UIs for web applications in a highly transparent Agile organization, with iterations, continuous integration and a drive for quality
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives.
- Strong working knowledge on D3.js and any other visualisation library is a plus.
- Strong understanding of single page application best practices, UI performance optimization techniques, web standards and cross-browser compatibility.
- Prior experience with Angular 1.x (Angular2/Angular Material experience is a plus)
- Prior experience with CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap
- The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in web-based UI applications with a passion for the latest technologies
- Experience integrating UI clients with JSON-based REST services