Recruiter at Goken Technology India
Views:880 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Goken America - React Native Mobile Apps Developer (3-8 yrs)
What you will do :
- You will work on long-term React Native mobile applications for innovative startups.
- Together with your colleagues and our clients you will analyse requirements and envision a qualitative solution. You will be responsible for the entire development - from architecture to implementation - and deliver user-friendly, performant and well-tested mobile applications.
- You will be part of our continuous improvement culture, hone your skills and share your experience with your colleagues.
We expect :
- You have at least 2-year experience implementing and deploying React Native apps.
- You developed and published at least one React Native app on Google and Apple Store.
- You are familiar with Google and Apple Store guidelines and compliance.
- You can build pixel-perfect UIs for all mobile platforms.
- You know how to make a solid relational data model and have a good knowledge of SQL.
- You have integrated a variety of web API's and understand HTTP.
- You know how to write clean and flexible object-oriented code.
- You have a good understanding of async programming concepts.
- You work daily with tools like Git, NPM and a proper IDE (Webstorm).
- You can deliver POCs, experiments and technology evaluations following design thinking practices.
- You will be contributing towards architecting and building React Native applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product/project infrastructure.
- You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer.
Extra points :
- You wish Typescript was the default language of the web.
- You stepped outside the Expo world and have experience with native iOS or Android development. You are familiar with XCode and Android studio, and leverage native APIs for deep integration with Android and iOS.
- You have experience with state management libraries like MobX and Redux.
- You write automated tests and perform end-to-end testing with Detox or Appium.
- You are familiar with functional programming concepts and apply it occasionally.
- You worked with other hybrid mobile platforms like Sencha, HTML5, PhoneGap, etc.
- You have experience with Scrum and Lean methodology.
Who you are :
- You work organized, efficient and you have attention to details.
- You take responsibility for your work and deliveries and don't rely on other people to verify your work.
- You share your opinion and defend it with proper arguments. You are open to the ideas of other people.
- You are not afraid to ask other people for help. You help other people if they have issues.
- You take pride in your work and are eager to share your experience with your colleagues.
- You are self-motivated to stay up to date with current technologies.
- You understand that everyone has different responsibilities and focus on your own work. You have respect for your colleagues.
- You are problem-solving oriented. You embrace challenges and know how to reduce complexity.
- You are capable of understanding complex business requirements.
- You communicate clearly and fluently in English.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You have the drive to make deadlines.
What we provide :
- An inspiring work environment and focused workspace.
- A performance-driven work culture through collaborative review and feedback.
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
- Exposure to complex & challenging projects within an international context.
- A team of driven and passionate colleagues that strive for top quality.