Gojek - Backend Engineer - Golang/Ruby On Rails (3-10 yrs)
We are looking for :
- Passionate, entrepreneurial developers with a drive for developing and deploying applications at scale, to join our team in Gurgaon.
- In this role you will be responsible to develop, deploy and maintain large backend applications aimed at improving customer experience. You will also be responsible for high availability and scalability of our backend platform.
- You will be part of one of the biggest delivery system with high throughput and visible end user impact.
- You should understand the user and their behavior and will continuously contribute to making their experience better with each release.
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team.
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems for one of the world's fastest growing unicorns.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- You greatly value humility.
- You shall write code because you like to. You never stop wanting to get better at it.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack.
- Have a good understanding of Golang / Ruby.
- Data modeling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Have hands on experience with ElasticSearch.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Continuously refactor applications and architectures to maintain high-quality levels.
- Prior experience of a product based startups is a plus.
- Passion for learning new things, solving challenging problems.