Manager Human Resources at Gogo India LLP
Views:529 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Job Summary :
- Design and build solutions for Inflight Internet / Telecommunication domain
- Develop modern(progressive/responsive) web applications (progressive and responsive) in coordination with UI Team
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
Job Responsibilities :
- Contribute in the design and implementation of UI changes across our product base.
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, designers and analysts to solve problems.
- Create and improve existing reusable components.
- Integrate front-end UI with backend services.
- Build responsive web pages with HTML5, CSS, JS/jQuery for the customer facing corporate websites.
- Collaborate closely with UX, Design, UI and web development teams.
- Define UI frameworks and architecture for websites that follow industry best practices for development.
Required Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 6+ years- experience in front end development
- MUST have Hands-on experience in ReactJS and delivered project on ReactJS and played key role
- Hands on experience in Redux
- Hands on with React Native (for mobile)
- Familiarity with the Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries it inspired
- Hands on with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Hands on with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Npm, Bower and Webpack
- Unit Testing with Mocha, Karma or Jest
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
Optional Skill Set : Experience in Backbone JS, Vue JS, Node JS, Angular 2