Talent Acqusition at Go-MMT
Views:613 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Go-MMT - iOS Developer - Objective C/Xcode (2-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Must have at least one working application in the App Store
- Advanced knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad Apple SDK.
- Advanced knowledge of Interface Builder, XCode 7.3 or Xcode 8, Core Foundation, Core Data, XML, JSON.
- Hands-on experience with Apples Human Interface Design principles
- Knowledge of OS internals, threading and semaphores.
- Knowledge of Cocoa Memory Management system.
Desired Skills :
- Bachelor's degree (BE/B-Tech) from a reputed university
- Passion for innovation and adaptability to a lean startup culture
- The ideal candidate should have a portfolio of applications for iOS
- The total experience with Objective-C and Swift should be more than 1-2 years
- Experience in hands-on iOS programming should be minimum 2 years
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or Subversion
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Excellent ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Cross platform knowledge/interest is a plus