Senior Executive at Go-MMT
Views:3702 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Go-ibibo - DevOps Technical Lead/Senior Technical Lead - Python/AWS (4-6 yrs)
DevOps Technical Lead / Senior Technical lead: We are looking for a passionate hands-on engineer to join the Goibibo DevOps team, who is proficient in programming and a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- One should be comfortable with the frequent changes to production and will be required to drive the automation of multiple parts of the infrastructure and deployment systems besides being committed to the optimization of the DevOps processes.
- In addition to this, he/she should be able to aid the Engineering and Operations team in a reliable & continuous deployment of changes to all environments.
- Serve as a point of contact who will be responsible for the overall health, scalability, and performance of various applications
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth.
- Develop tools to enhance our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor custom applications in a large-scale UNIX environment.
- Work in close collaboration with development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with "operability" in mind.
- Function well in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment.
You are an ideal fit if :
- BE/B.Tech Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 4-6 years of experience in UNIX-based large-scale web operations.
- Think about systems holistically i.e, their edge cases, failure modes, and life cycles
- Experience with web-based architecture.
- Experience with AWS or any cloud.
- Understand the importance of observability and have good intuitions about what to measure and how.
- Can debug complex problems across the whole stack and think clearly under pressure with a skill to work quickly and correctly in a crisis.
- Experience in Programming languages (Python, Perl, Ruby), specifically for system automation.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (listening, speaking, and writing) and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other SREs/NOC, Engineers, Product Managers, etc.
- Knowledge of most of these: Relational and Non-relational Databases, Networking, Linux internals, Filesystems, web architecture, Automation, and related topics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.