Associate - People Management at GlobalLogic
Views:331 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GlobalLogic - Solution Architect - Java/Python/Architecture (11-20 yrs)
Role: Java Architect
- 10+ years of experience with modeling skills, including application, data, and technology
- Experience with Micro-services, Java, Open Source technologies, Design Patterns.
- Strong technical depth across cloud technology areas, Microservices, Java stack -- depth in several areas, and breadth and interest across a much larger range.
- Oversee the development of strategic systems strategy and IT architecture (strategic blueprints, roadmaps, migration, application, standards, and methods for Business, Application, Information and Technical Architecture) to achieve business, strategic and tactical plans Modernize, converge, simplify and innovate the solutions architecture.
- Consult with technology (application, infrastructure) development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs
- Architect comprehensive solutions across the entire architectural stack - Business Process, Application Services, Data, Infrastructure, Operations, and Security etc.
- Proven experience of leading delivery teams, direct client communication and contribution to architectural and design decisions
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or similar areas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Broad knowledge of contemporary technologies and frameworks blended with experience of working with relevant ones (Spring, REST/JSON,Oracle, JMS)
- Experience developing high-performance (thousands of TPS), resilient and scalable service, Understanding of operational support concepts
- Excellent understanding of messaging and system integration concepts, Experience developing event-driven solutions is a big plus, Ability to define and govern APIs
- Advanced knowledge of multi-threading concepts. Should be able to identify concurrency issues and optimize components design
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly and without supervision
- Technology expertise is required in following:
- Java 8+
- Spring 5 (Webflux)
- NoSQL (Redis, Couchbase, etc.)
- Oracle RDBMS
- Messaging (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.)
- Security (JWT, Oauth etc.)
- Junit, Maven, Gradle etc.