Senior Manager - Human Resources at Global Gene Corp Pvt. Ltd.
Views:128 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Global Gene Corp - iOS Developer - SWIFT/Objective C (3-5 yrs)
Role : iOS Developer
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Work Location : Ahmedabad
Qualification : BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and build applications and products for the iOS platform
- Coordination of the UI elements and User experience along with the other platform development
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the whole team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Develop and help maintain commercial grade software code quality, organization, and automation
- Standup meetings, brainstorming, and follow-ups with the whole product team on different approaches as well as interdependencies
- Training and Demonstration sessions with the users and inter GGC teams and coordination
- Documentation of user as well as technical manuals
- Take ownership of end-to-end product quality, from developing to maintaining core app frameworks that help make the apps more reliable and delightful
Must Haves :
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift 3.0
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Location, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments or Shark.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with source control (e.g. Git / GitHub)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- High levels of confidentiality
- Willingness & attitude to learn
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.