Sr.Recruiter at IT Trailblazer
Views:569 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Global Escalation Engineer - Network Protocols (0-1 yrs)
Looking for M.tech freshers or 1 year experienced candidates(MALE candidates only) for Global escalation engineer-Knowledge or experience in NetworK protocols/TCP,IP,UDP,IPsec,SSL,VPS, or Security .
Cab Facility provided
Location : Bhagmane tech park
- Curious and a self-starter when you hit an obstacle you research and investigate until you solve it.
- A strong engineer you have been in our customers- shoes before and can anticipate their challenges and needs.
- Highly organized - you can calmly juggle multiple tasks and priorities and keep all the relevant people and systems updated as you go along.
- A team-player you'll need to be able to leverage entire GEC Team and work with other cross-functional teams as needed and keep everyone informed.
- Comfortable talking and conduct a virtual meeting with customers.
- Able to communicate complex ideas, concepts and technology.
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix troubleshooting skills.
- Good network troubleshooting skills with the Fair understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, VLANs, and protocols including HTTP1/2, DNS, SNMP, FTP.
- Basic to intermediate level knowledge of LAN/WAN networking architecture, Load Balancers and WAN Optimization.
- Knowledge of Security Technologies and Protocols: Firewall, TLS/SSL, SSH, WAF.
- Good to have Knowledge of Enterprise Apps and Enterprise Security: SAML/SSO, IPSEC, PKI, traditional overlay VPN technologies.
- Good to have Knowledge of virtualization and hypervisors: VMware vSphere, MS HyperV, KVM.
- Good to have Knowledge of with cloud computing vendors: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Great passion for improving customer experience and in delighting customers by helping them meet their desired outcomes, easily.
- Good to have Knowledge of experience of Brocade Virtual Traffic Manager.
- Basic project management skills.
- Good to have Knowledge of working with JIRA, Salesforce CRM