Glenmark - Assistant Manager/Manager - Cyber Security (6-8 yrs)
Education : University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
Experience/ Qualifications : A minimum of 6 - 8 years relevant experience in cyber security.
Certifications desired : CEH / OSCP / OSCE / CISM
- Implement appropriate corrective action against security incidents
- Ensure endpoints, system security applications and services in environment are securely configured and managed through operating appropriate security platforms and tools
- Make sure that all end-point security agents and tools are integrated with security monitoring to support incident response functions
- Conduct performance reviews and corrective action for system security and Endpoint protection solutions
- Leverage Configuration Management solutions to maintain hardware/software revisions, content, security patches, hardening, and documentation including up-to-date inventory
- Implement policies, processes and standards related to cyber security across end-points, systems, network infrastructure
- Identify the current business processes and technology used to ensure that the business is in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Prioritizing security vulnerabilities identified in ethical hacking, penetration testing and application / system testing based on business impact and update Security operations team for mitigating them
- Ensure new applications are installed / configured into Datacentre after conducting proper VAPT assessment
- Conduct information security risk assessment associated with various key assets/application of the organization
- Advises management of critical issues that may affect the risk posture of the organizational information assets
- Establish positive working relationship with various teams across the organization
- Conduct assessment of all new applications going live to identify security adherence.
- Risk assessment for new technology procurement /development
- Follow up on closure of these gaps and escalate when necessary
- Generate innovative ideas for achieving the objectives
- Demonstrate leadership and problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience in vulnerability assessment tools like Nessus, IBM Rational AppScan, Burp suite etc.
- Hands-on experience in operating SIEM and analytics platforms like ELK is a plus
- Hands-on experience on security products like McAfee ENS, Websense proxy and Airwatch MDM is a plus
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team