Recruitment Lead at Glaucus Supply Chain Solutions
Views:89 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Glaucus Supply Chain Solutions - Engineering Manager - Software Product or Project Development (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- 8-10 years of experience in Software Product or Project development including development and management.
- 2+ years of experience in people and process management.
- 2+ years of experience in product/project planning and execution using Agile Scrum.
- 2+ years of experience in appraisals.
- 2+ years of experience in team engagement models for higher knowledge retention.
- 5+ years of experience in Agile with JIRA or any other scrum tool.
- 8+ years of experience in development of web and mobile based products/projects using Java, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS and Android Studio.
- 2+ years of experience in collaboration between multiple teams.
- 2+ years of experience in conflict resolution.
- 4+ years of experience in estimation techniques.
- 5+ years of experience in product/project documentation and managing process artifacts.
- People,product and process management.
- Inspire, lead and grow a team of software engineers & developers.
- Manage product milestones, deployment cycles & overall product roadmap.
- Manage Scope of delivery of Product Releases - with a long term product vision for continuously improved modules and customer specific requirements received as Change Requests.
- Manage anaging front end and back end development, server side engineering, UI and all other technological aspects of product development.
- Work closely with product team and the leadership team for new feature development.
- Help set the business direction for the team.
- Lead and expand the existing engineering team; identify new talent; manage, mentor & retain all members of the team.
- Sound knowledge of Software Product Development Cycle & Product Delivery Cycle in Dynamic Environment of continuously Changing Product Requirements.
- Strong project management fundamentals of a web and mobile based product development.