Lead, Talent Acquisition at GiveIndia Foundation
Views:52 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GiveIndia Foundation - Senior Software Engineer - Front End Development - Web/Mobile Apps (3-10 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 800+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
- Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
We are building one of the world's best tech platforms for online giving, where we provide opportunities for people to donate to any cause, non-profit or geography that they care about, in the most simple, personalised and effective manner. We scale our impact on the lives of millions of underprivileged people every year through our workplace giving, subscription giving and crowdfunding products.
At Give, we are looking for top-talent for our engineering team - software engineers who want to solve complex problems, continually learn, and most importantly, make a real impact in the lives of others.
Give Tech Stack
- Work alongside product to understand their requirements, and design, develop and iterate.
- Think through complex architecture to build robust platforms.
- Build well-abstracted modules and services
- Follow scrum methodology to iterate and deploy fast.
- Like to build responsive user-facing web applications that are built with mobile and desktop in mind
- Have experience with medium to large-scale web applications
- Have solid understanding of interface design principles
- Are known for good aesthetic taste and design sense
- Have experience in turning mockups and wireframes into elegantly executed code
- Like to work with product, design and other stakeholders in the company to identify customer pain points, come up with solutions, prototype, iterate and ship daily
- Have used version control systems (Git, Subversion etc.)
- Like to improve developer productivity by investing in tools, frameworks and internal products
- A Github account, Stack Overflow account or equivalent that demonstrates your ability to work on complicated projects or some other way to validate your expertise - Good to have