Girnarsoft - Product Manager - PDLC (3-7 yrs)
- Understand client requirements and conceptualize how our range of product offerings can grow their business
- Work closely with client at his location to understand the requirements, clarify questions and provide delivery time lines for the same
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors's products.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel on requirement and should be flexible on site deployment