Girnarsoft - Associate Product Manager - Web/Mobile (3-5 yrs)
The responsibilities would include :
- Product definition in terms of workflows, feature definition, funnel optimization and conversion rate improvements across Web and Apps.
- Work closely with horizontal product managers (CRM, Payments, SEO & others) to provide market insights and drive execution of market specific features.
- Ability to imagine what's not out there and how it will impact customer journey and experience.
- Experience of building a few incredible mobile products ( whatever be the domain - including the dubious ones) - from strategy to implementation
- Comfortable with and knowledgeable about the latest developments in mobile tech
- Ability and experience in delivering growth through targeted / product driven performance marketing
Skills & Competencies required :
- Proficient in Product Development (writing user stories, product specs) and Product Management (driving usage, optimization etc.) on both Web and Apps
- Experience in running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, mobile web and apps
- Strong data analysis capabilities and experience with Web and App analytics tools, heatmap tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Mixpanel etc. Working knowledge of basic statistics
- Business acumen to appreciate how all aspects of business come together and understanding levers for business growth and profitability
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working on a MVP mode with fast iterations
- Extreme entrepreneurship and drive to get a job done without supervision
Ideal candidate profile :
- Engineer from Tier 1 institutes
- Hands-on product development experience of 2+ years in B2C internet business-
- Experience of working on Apps and Ecommerce would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.