Girnarsoft - Associate Product Manager/Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
- Understand client requirements and conceptualize how our range of product offerings can grow their business
- Work closely with client at his location to understand the requirements, clarify questions and provide delivery time lines for the same
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Proven work experience in product management or as an- associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel on requirement and should be flexible on site deployment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.