Senior Consultant at GI Group
Views:118 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GI Group - Business System Analyst - Product Lifecycle (10-15 yrs)
As part of the IT PLM Team, the Business System Analyst is responsible for :
- Works closely with your peers/leadership and business to understand current processes to provide configuration expertise, in SAP and other designated core systems
- Develops in PLM area functional designs that address business requirements and leverage strategic IT solutions more precisely in EH&S, packaging, SDS (Safety Data sheet) etc.
- Develop functional specifications for system changes.
- Support the governance model for enhancements to IT solution portfolio - focused approach but ensures compliance to the business goals and objectives.
- Review testing scripts to ensure the accuracy of Integration and Regression testing efforts.
- Keep up-to-date with best practice methodology, keep informed of new concepts/technology around the area.
- Provides on-call support to PLM Production Systems (24x7)
- Provide an understanding of the regulatory environment and it's constraint.
- Review and establish business processes from IT standpoint to mitigate risks in R&D area.
- Understanding of product characteristics, ingredient, allergen, regulatory information the person must be in position to participate in functional discussion with the business.
- Participates in system version or support pack upgrades; may provide leadership to small upgrade projects.
- Formulate and define application scope and objectives and devise/modify procedures to solve business problems
- Responsible for SAP system configuration, unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance, and deployment etc. Provides post-implementation process and application support; acts as workstream leader from start to finish.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- Troubleshoot complex business and technical problems
- Developing and retaining relevant SAP skills - including participating in user groups, training, conferences and professional associations
- Development of standards and procedures
Experience & Skill Requirements :
- Min.12 years of experience working in a PLM environment at a consumer industrial food company or pharmacy industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Strong analytical and team working skills with a prior experience in working in a global structure
- Strong interpersonal skills- needs to interact and influence up to a Senior Director level and Vendors of software solutions or service providers
- Fluent in English
- SAP MM, Recipe and BOM expertise desirable
- SAP EH&S implementation and support experience are required.
- Solid understanding of packaging specification (FG).
- Clear expertise in material master data from characteristic, regulatory, food technical, quality assurance standpoint.
- Experience with Planning and Executing PLM Program Deployments (a plus) with using solutions SAP-PLM, Devex (Selerant application) or similar tools desirable.