HR Trainee at GHSL Technologies
Views:227 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
GHSL Technologies - Oracle SCM Techno-Functional Consultant/Lead - EBS/AIM Modules (10-15 yrs)
Mandatory Key Technical Skills:
- Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant with more than 10 years of experience
- Strong expertise in Mfg. & SCM modules (Order Management, Pricing, Manufacturing(BOM, WIP, Route, etc.), Planning (MRP, ASCP, Min Max, etc.), Inventory, etc.)
- Leading a team of Oracle EBS technical & functional resources in Release 11 and 12 environments.
- Identifying business requirements and mapping them to Oracle Application functionality.
- Interacting with the client and Cognizant project team members.
- Defining testing scenarios and developing test scripts.
- Delivering end-user training.
- Providing status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Identifying functionality gaps and developing solutions to them.
- Configuring the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements.
- Proficient in development & customization of RICEW Components
- Hands on experience working with Client objects like concurrent programs, flex fields, values set, look ups
- Experience of APIs, Open Interfaces structure, EBS data model, Oracle Workflows, BI Publisher, OAF, SQL, PL/SQL
- Hands on experience in Unix
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Experience in developing interfaces with third party systems.
- Experience in inbound and outbound interfaces to load the data from legacy systems using PL/SQL and SQL - Loader and UTL_FILE Package
- Extensively worked on XML reports with multiple data sources
- Proficient in development and customization of reports
- Proficient in form's personalization
- Proficient in writing packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers and using SQL, PLSQL
- Well verse with Oracle AIM, should have written BR100, MD70s, etc.