HR Executive at GHSL Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1094 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
GHSL Technologies - Oracle Core DBA Professional - RAC/ASM Modules (5-8 yrs)
Job Title : Oracle Core Dba
Position Type : FULLTIME
Location : Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Experience Range : 5+ Years
Duties & responsibilities :
This position is responsible to manage and administration Oracle Database with support daily operations and helps to develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of Oracle Environment of multination clients, also need to handle and manage projects on Oracle Database technology.
- Able to support 24/7 environment including weekend and ready to work during planed weekend support.
- Ready to work out-of-hours maintenance and on call support in case of emergencies
Certifications Required : - OCP certification.
Education Qualification : - MCA, BE or B. TECH, MSc IT
Mandatory Skills :
- Install, patch and maintain all Oracle software.
- Tune all Oracle instance components including SQL and PL/SQL.
- Control all migrations of Oracle schema objects.
- Implement Oracle failover technology.
Essential Skills :
- Well experienced Oracle DBA having complete knowledge on all area of Administration, Monitoring, Configuration, Performance Tuning, Backup, Restore and Recovery option of Oracle Database Instance, worked on different Oracle database release like 12c/11g /10g version.
- Hands on experience in supporting large & highly transactional production databases using Oracle RAC, ASM as well as large-scale Oracle systems and expert in troubleshooting with RAC and ASM.
- Experience in configuration and administration of Data Guard, Physical Standby Database, RMAN Backup and handling backup and troubleshooting problems with.
Thorough understanding of Oracle Database's logical and physical structure.
- Well experienced on database upgrade, database security implementation, database hardening and able to troubleshoot adhoc problems on live system having large user base.
- Experienced with patching practice Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Oracle Home.
- Well experience in Oracle Database advance option of advisor and tuning like Recovery Advisor, Tuning Advisor, ADDM, AWR, ASH, TKPROF and other tuning tools and methodologies.
- Expert in identifying root cause of the performance issues and providing resolution across all area of database and infrastructure.
- Experienced with Database upgradation and migration involving installation, upgradation, maintenance & migration of databases (Version Migration, Storage Migration, and Location Migration & Platform Migration).
- An added advantage if candidate has worked on Oracle Engineered Systems and Appliance like EXADATA, ODA and Oracle Cloud.
- Added advantage if candidate has knowledge of Oracle Golden Gate, Oracle Fusion Middleware Apps, WebLogic, OEM 11g/12c/13c Grid Control and other tools and technology of Oracle.
- Experienced on heterogeneous operating system environment on Linux, UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, and IBM-AIX) and Windows server system having high-end configuration and mission critical application deployed.