HR Executive at GHSL Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1045 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
GHSL Technologies - Oracle Apps DBA Consultant - EBS/R12 Modules (5-7 yrs)
JOB TITLE: ORACLE APPS DBA
Position Type : FULLTIME
Location : Pune
Experience Range : 5 + Years
Duties & responsibilities :
This position is responsible to manage and administer Oracle EBS Servers with support of daily operations and helps to develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of Oracle EBS Server Environment of multinational clients.
Certifications Required :
- OCP 11g/12c certification preferably.
- Oracle EBS R12 Apps DBA certification preferably.
Education Qualification : - MCA, BE or B. TECH, MSc IT
Preferred Skills :
- Operating System: Red Hat Linux, Solaris, IBM AIX, HP Unix, MS-Windows
- Oracle E-Business Suite: 12.2.4, R12, 11i, 11.0.3 etc.
- Middle tier: Oracle WebLogic, SOA, OBIEE, OAM, IDM, JMS, JTS etc.
- RDBMS : Oracle 12c,11g,10g,9i,8i,8,7, Microsoft SQL Server
- Big Data : Hadoop, Exadata
- No SQL DB : Cassandra
- Languages : Sql, pl/sql, Java
- Other Tools: Toad, X - Manager, OSWatcher, OEM, Kintana (HP-Mercury), APEX, Dell Shareplex etc.
- Ticketing System: Remedy, JIRA, i-Service, DMS, ISM etc.
Essential Skills :
- Oracle APPS DBA, Oracle DBA and Fusion Middle-Tier which includes Oracle E-Biz Suite Implementation, Upgrade, Fusion Middle Tier Implementation and Configuration, Oracle RDBMS Upgrade, Cross Platform Migration, Exadata Migration, RAC implementation, Operations management.
- Managing the DBA team for deployments of Coding, Cloning, Refreshing, Patching, Backups, restore etc.
- Installation and Configuration of n Oracle Fusion middleware like WebLogic 11g and 12c, SOA and integration with oracle E-Business Suite.
- Cross platform migration from Solaris to Linux, HP-Unix to Linux and IBM-AIX to Linux.
- Knowledge of Server Tuning, Database Tuning, SQL Tuning, Application performance monitor.
- Knowledge of UTF8 Character set migration using DMU and csmig tool and OATM migration.
- Installation of Oracle Applications 11i/R12 through rapidwiz, ASM and Data Guard configuration and maintenance of Oracle 11i/R12 Applications, Cloning, Patching, Upgrade, Language installation.
- Familiarity with Oracle Advanced Supply Chain, Financials, Demantra, iSupplier/iProcurement, OBIEE, RMAN, SSO, OID, RAC, ASM, high availability setups for CMs, DB & Apps tier.
- Reorg of tables, indexes and tablespaces.
- Oracle Applications Utilities like AD Administration, AD Controller, Autoconfig, AD Merge Patch, AD Relink, AD Splice, ADOP (AD online patching) etc.
- Knowledge in SSO and OID implementation and integration with Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Installation of Discoverer and integrating with Oracle application, upgrade from discover4i to 10g.
- Oracle E-Business Suite integration with Sabrix, HR Global, SOA/BPEL.
- Setup of Oracle i-Expenses, i-Portal, i-Supplier and DMZ (SSL) using reverse proxy.
- High Availability Configurations like Clustering and Hardware Load Balancers like Big IP Datacenter migration
- Expertise in activities like maintaining instances, maintenance of file system and taking appropriate backups for security and consistency.
- Managing backups of the apps instances & maintaining weekly cold backups of database of dev/test and involved in recovery of database.