Talent Acquisition Specialist at Get My Parking
Views:127 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Get My Parking - iOS Developer - Objective C/Cocoa Touch (1-3 yrs)
About Get My Parking:
Founded in 2015, Get My Parking is an award-winning startup on a mission to change the face of parking across the globe. With a strong foundation of the team, technology, and partnerships, we are creating a future-proof parking platform to make every parking transaction a sub-conscious experience. Our interoperable digital parking platform integrates any parking equipment and connects it to the cloud for standardized management. Our platform enables all stakeholders - operators, consumers, equipment manufacturers, and city administrations - to realize efficiencies missing in traditional parking systems.
Get My Parking is a close-knit family with an open culture that fosters honest communication and innovation. We are a highly driven team of 75+ people building smart parking solutions for the world. We- re passionate about solving the most pressing mobility problems of our time and those to come in the future. If you- re someone who finds the greatest thrill in challenges, is ambitious, and wants to bring about a change, we- re looking for you.
If you are interested in working on the future of mobility solutions for smart cities, get in touch with us.
Join us on our mission to digitize parking across the globe.
As a Software Engineer I - Mobile(iOS)
You will be responsible for developing iOS apps which changes the way parking industry operates. You will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products from scratch. You will be interfacing with the server side engineering team to scale out our apps across thousands of us
- You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and submission of our iOS apps.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products/features.
- Optimising performance for the app and keeping it up to date with latest industry standards.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Good understanding of Objective C, Cocoa framework, Core Data, AutoLayout, UIKit, Xcode & iOS applications.
- 1+ years of industry experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience in iOS development.
- Proven hands on experience working with table views, scroll views, delegates, notifications, NSOperations, GCD.
- Extensive mobile development experience with iOS Proficiency in Objective-C.
- More than one application developed end to end for iPhone
- Experience in writing unit and functional tests.
- Experience in usage of Instruments to detect memory leaks and for performance optimisation.
- Solid understanding of memory management with and without ARC
- Knowledge of iOS networking and Multithreading.
- Strong sense of good Application UI Design.
- In depth understanding of Apple recommended guidelines and best practices for coding.
- Knowledge of software development best practices including continuous integration, development of high quality code, reusable toolkits and libraries.
- Understanding of prevailing architecture/technology concept.
- Knowledge about Git.
- Able to fit in well within an informal environment.
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals.