Associate - Human Resources at GEP Worldwide
Views:520 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Immediate Joinees Preferred
Primary Skill (Must) :
- Candidates should possess 1 to 7 years of experience in web development processes as a front-end developer
- Knowledge and working experience with Angular JS 1.x/2.x or JS frameworks is a must
- Knowledge of data plotting libraries e.g. Highcharts, D3, JQ Plot
Secondary Skills (Preferred) :
- Working knowledge of jQuery will be added advantage
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Website performance optimization techniques (CSS DRY Principle, image optimization etc.)
- Source code versioning (TFS/SVN/GIT)
- SDLC through AGILE SCRUM
- Familiarity with JS/CSS Task runners Gulp/Grunt
Behavioral Skills :
- Be passionate about building great software
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Have experience engaging in rapid prototyping and iterative product development
- Be nimble and flexible enough to thrive in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Be an independent thinker and not a technologist who just executes on specs
- Have big thoughts and the courage to voice them
- Have enthusiasm for emerging technologies
- Grasp the big picture, and be curious about and engaged in the broader world
Role Description (Roles & Responsibilities) :
- Work with other software engineers and the stake holders to create and maintain tools critical to cater a global eProcurement solution, the web and mobile apps.
- Understand requirement and purpose of implementation.
- Implement modules with individual products and come up with impact and own ideas and solutions.
- Troubleshooting issues across environments.
- Responsible for monitoring, highlighting and troubleshooting issues across environments.