Associate - Human Resources at GEP Worldwide
Views:1880 Applications:354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:266
GEP - Software Engineer - .Net/C#/MVC (2-5 yrs)
Role Description (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Interaction with individual product teams to understand their requirement and purpose of implementation
- Conceptualize, Design and Implement modules with individual products
- Troubleshooting issues across environments
- Responsible for monitoring, optimizing and performance tuning
- Come up with proof of concepts as requested
- Able to work flexible hours, especially during product launches and post prod launch support when required
Primary Skill (Must) :
- Experience in technologies ASP.Net, C#, MVC Framework, WCF/WebApi, Java Script, Jquery
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC framework
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and highlight solutions to these problem
Secondary Skills (Preferred):
- Should be able to translate story and use cases into functional products
- Working experience on Azure cloud based application
- Familiarity with understanding of code versioning tools TFS
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Understanding of code versioning tools TFS
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong focus on quality standards and code performance
- Have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually
ABOUT US :
GeP Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
GEP helps global enterprises operate more efficiently and effectively, gain competitive advantage, boost profitability, and maximize business and shareholder value.
With 14 offices and operations centers in Europe, Asia and the Americas, Clark, New Jersey-based GEP helps enterprises worldwide realize their strategic, operational and financial objectives.
Named Best Supplier at the EPIC Procurement Excellence Awards, GEP is frequently honored as an innovator and leading provider of source-to-pay procurement software by top industry and technology analysts, such as Forrester, Gartner, IDC, Spend Matters, PayStream and Ardent Partners.
GEP also earns top honors in consulting and managed services from the industry's leading research firms, professional
associations and journals, including Everest Group on its PEAK Matrices of Procurement Services Providers and Supply Chain Services Providers; NelsonHall on its NEAT Matrix of Global Procurement BPO Service Providers; HfS in its Blueprint Report on Procurement-as-a-Service; and ALM Intelligence in its Vanguard Reports on both Procurement Consulting and Supply Chain Consulting.
To learn more about our comprehensive range of strategic and managed services, please visit www.gep.com. For more about SMART by GEP, our cloud-native, unified source-to-pay platform, please visit www.smartbygep.com