Recruitment Team at Genpact
Views:401 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genpact - Java/J2EE Developer - Spring/Hibernate (3-6 yrs)
Specific competences ( Essential) :
- Java and J2EE (Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS), EJB, Spring Frameworks, Hibernate, JPA, Web Services (SOAP/REST), RDBMS: Oracle/ MySQL / SQL Server, Ant, Log4J, SVN, Git, mantis, Maven, Junit.
Java Based web/application servers - Tomcat/JBoss/ WebSphere/ WebLogic.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Development and maintenance of the Java/J2EE based applications.
- Development and maintenance of the REST/SOAP based web services.
- Coding and debugging.
- Produce and maintain well-documented code.
- Issue tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Perform code reviews.
- Perform unit testing.
- Mentor new/inexperienced developers.
- 4+ years of VERY STRONG J2EE Web based application development experience
- Strong Knowledge and experience (4 years) in Spring Frameworks, EJB
- Strong knowledge and experience (3 years) in any of the object to Relational
- Experience with Java and J2EE(Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS)
- Persistence frameworks such as Hibernate, JPA
- Experience with one or more of the following RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server coupled with a solid understanding and experience with SQL
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP/ REST)
- Experience in using tools and libraries such as Ant, Log4J, SVN, Git, mantis, Maven
- Strong Knowledge and experience in Java Based web/application servers - For Example -Tomcat/JBoss/WebSphere/WebLogic
- Strong knowledge and experience in writing and executing unit test cases using Junit
- Strong Knowledge of Eclipse, integration of plug-ins for the above and their use
- Strong Knowledge of Object Oriented Design Principles and Patterns and UML modeling
- Knowledge on Authentication, Authorization, Single Sign On, Message Level Security implementations
- Knowledge and experience (6 months) in Agile development methodology
- Experience with other integration technologies (ESB - Mule /Tibco/Oracle SOA) a plus
- VERY STRONG written and verbal communication and inter personal skills
Nice to Have :
- Sun Certified Java Developer (SCJD)
- Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services (SCDJWS)
- Knowledge on Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.