Senior Talent Partner at Genesys
Views:417 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genesys - Custom Application Developer - Java/.Net (4-9 yrs)
Job Summary :
- The Custom Solutions Practice is a global team responsible for the innovation, delivery and support of software development services that meet the specialized needs of the Genesys customer. The team's offerings include Genesys product extensions, third-party systems integration, bespoke applications as well as software development consulting services.
- The platforms of development include Windows, Linux, Web, Mobile, Social and Cloud development methods using a broad range of software languages and technologies. The team is given the opportunity to work with some of the leading names in the industry where they demonstrate their skill in integrated and scalable software development practices for customer and employee interaction solutions.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate skill as a Software Developer, able to design and write object-oriented code using modern programming techniques with a passion to learn new concepts and technologies. They must integrate well in a team structure, contribute to solutions development and communicate effectively with their customers, managers and technical team members.
- Services provided by the candidate will include design, development and diagnostics in both traditional and agile forms. Customer interaction is to be expected along with experience in Genesys product API's, common third-party tools, applications and business systems. The work will be intellectually challenging and will expand with the evolution of the Genesys product roadmap
- The goal of Genesys Professional Services is always to provide the best experiences for our customers and partners.
What You'll Do : In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) :
- Comprehend the activities of agents and supervisors in a contact center or customer interaction management environment
Perform software design and development for contact center solutions including but not limited to:
- Working with Genesys APIs and services to build custom desktop components, third-party integrations, communications systems, notification platforms, real-time data transformations and mobile applications.
- Designing for event-driven architectures in Java, NodeJS or C#
- Developing communication solutions using sockets, Ajax, web sockets, cometd and REST/SOAP web services.
- Building for AWS using Lambda, Dynamo, Cognito and EC2 solutions.
- Creating concurrent, multi-threaded software systems that are highly-available, robust solutions inclusive of test harness construction.
- Integrating security and evaluating for vulnerabilities
- Using messaging services such as Kafka, JMS, MQ type services
- Working SIP voice, IM, email, web-chat and social media
- Work with CRM and case management technology integration such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, ZENDesk, Remedy, ServiceNow, ServiceDesk, Siebel or SAP
- Meet with project teams and customers to understand requirements, discuss technical activities, demonstrate development work and deploy deliverables.
- Assist in the creation of accurate development effort estimates in collaboration with the team managers, Professional Services project managers or regional managers.
- Aid the Project Manager to build a representative work break-down structure
- Perform knowledge transfer of the delivered solutions on the conclusion of the engagement as necessary.
- Support custom software solutions post-deployment as an expert where appropriate
- Communicate within the global community respecting cultural, language and time zone variations
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust working hours to match customer and team interactions
- Provide support to entitled clients at the application level for custom-developed solutions (applications and components) on a needed basis.
About You :
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent. Computer Science majors preferred.
- 4-9 years or more of commercial software development experience in C#, Java where an additional language such as Python, PHP or C++ is a benefit.
- Experience with deploying software, administrative procedures and configuration for Windows and Linux operating environments.
- Ability to work independently on routine duties or projects with general instructions on new assignments.
- Excellent verbal, writing skills and the ability to effectively interact with clients (business and technical audiences) in the English language is a must. Having similar capabilities in other major European languages is a plus.
- Demonstrate solid analytical programming and problem-solving skills including software operation diagnostics
- Must be able to present examples of the candidate written technical documentation such as technical design specifications, user guides or deployment manuals.
- Optimize billable utilization opportunity
- Must demonstrate an ability to effectively understand and consult with clients and partners (vendors and internal teams) in a high paced environment and flexible schedules. May assist with resolving escalated customer issues that originated with customers or partners.
- Practical experience deploying or developing with Genesys technologies especially with integration to various customer environments/back end systems using Genesys SDKs (PSDK, WFM API, IceLib, ICWS, GWS).
- Experience with Salesforce.com applications development (VisualForce, Apex, Force IDE)
- Good practical experience with development methodologies
- Practical experience with best Consulting Services/Project Delivery practices employed in the industry among leading consulting organizations
- Good working experience with database administration/optimization
About Us :
- Genesys powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships.
- With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
- Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.