Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:297 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
General Manager - Software Development - J2EE/Java (9-14 yrs)
Key Skills : Java, J2EE, Spring, Node Js
- Lead a team of 40+ engineers (Backend/Frontend/QA/Devops).
- The team's responsibility is to build and maintain the software applications and infrastructure that powers our business.
- The GMSD will have overall responsibility and accountability for building and maintaining high quality, scalable, resilient and secure software
Required Tech Skills :
Backend - Java / JEE/ Spring /Node.js / Microservices
Databases - SQL / NoSQL
Cloud - Amazon Web Services
Core competencies :
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Exceptional understanding of scalability and modularity
- Experience in architecting, developing and maintaining massively scalable systems
- Experience in building consumer facing websites and / or apps
- Demonstrated ability to hire, build and manage high performance teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset - Ability to iterate fast and deliver on-time results when requirements are evolving Hands on coder
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.