General Manager - IT - Supply Chain Solutions (18-22 yrs)
Company: a Largest IT Supply Chain Solution Provider
Designation - General Manager- IT (Supply Chain Solutions)
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 18+ years and should have completed one full ERP implementation and expertise in functional domain and Leadership Qualities.
Report to- CIO
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The position is that of a Deputy General Manager or General Manager level.
- Extensive exposure & experience in implementing & maintaining enterprise wide ERP systems like SAP & Oracle and any other Enterprise Wide ERP.
- Major advantage if Candidate has exposure on JBA System 21 from Info.
- Extensive experience in Data base Architecture and Design.
- Extensive skills and experience in Functional Analysis and Business Requirement Gathering.
- Experience in developing/maintaining application systems on IBM iSeries Servers.-
- Exposure in SCM & Distribution Domain would be a major advantage.
- Human resource management. Ability to manage & mentor a team
- Project Management. Preferably PMP certified
- Ability to identify Process Gaps, Bottlenecks and reengineer existing processes-important
- Exposure to Cloud technologies - desirable
- Web Technologies like Net.
- Good exposure on Data Analytics & BI. Must have had exposure in implementing BI in at least one project.
- Excellent Communication, Documenting & Presentation skills- Very Important
- Vendor Management
Pls send your updated CV, they will call you back to discuss.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.