HR Executive at Gemini Solutions Private Limited
Views:370 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Gemini Solutions - Python Developer - Django Framework (2-10 yrs)
POSITION DESCRIPTION :
- We are seeking a Senior Software Developer with knowledge and understanding of the complete software development process (Requirements, Design, Implementation, Verification, and Maintenance).
- The successful candidate must have excellent PYTHON programming / development skills (with complete understanding of Object Oriented Programming), UNIX/Linux and shell scripting skills.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for design, development, implementation and configuration of risk producing and Data validation apps.
- The candidate will also be responsible for working with Technology and Financial Engineering personnel to test and consolidate and validate Analytics models, as well as develop and enhance tools used for monitoring, testing and reporting on these processes.
- Qualified candidates must possess a four-year college degree with a preferred major in Computer Science.
- The candidate must be a team player, be self-motivated, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- In addition, the ability to manage projects and work in a team environment will be critical to being successful in this role.
- Quant skills and experience in the Securities Industry, preferably
Fixed Income, is a plus.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Four Year college degree with Preferred major in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics.
- Exposure to Financial Markets, Modeling (specially fixed income), Portfolio Management Analytics and related technology /tools would be a plus
- 2 to 6 years of experience in designing, implementation, and testing of PYTHON applications
- with complete understanding of object oriented programming, STL, boost, multi-tier architecture, parallel/ multi-threaded programming.
- Knowledge of at least one Python Web Framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Agile development life-cycle knowledge is a Plus.
- Exposure to Python Oriented Machine Learning Algorithms and Libraries such as NumPy, SciPy, etc. is a plus.
- Strong organizational, oral and written communications skills
- High energy/self-starter with the ability to work independently within the firm's demanding and highly focused environment
- Knowledge of creating a Python based framework from the scratch
- Working experience on creating database/data comparison intensive applications is a plus.