Senior Manager - HR at Gemini Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1277 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Gemini Solutions - Oracle Database Administrator - RAC/DB Modules (5-10 yrs)
- Work closely with the FE operation and support groups to monitor the night cycle jobs and database loads.
- Support developers and end users from the European offices.
- Participate in the DBA teams on call rotation.
- Tune complex Oracle SQL proactively & reactively as necessary.
- Support TimesTen databases as required.
- Handle your share of DBA tickets, user requests, routine support and maintenance.
- Ability to work off hours / weekends as required.
- 5+ years- experience as an Oracle DBA or engineer.
- 3+ years- of database development support.
- Experience with Oracle 11g & Oracle RAC is required. Any experience with Sybase, Golden Gate, Exadata, business intelligence is a plus.
- 3+ years- experience in TimesTen (Would be a plus).
- Good hands on experience in PL/SQL coding and stored procedures development, shell scripting, & SQL. Comfortable with the use of partitioning, materialized views, and analytic functions.
- Proven track record of SQL and database tuning on VLDBs.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Management Information