GE - Staff Engineer - ERP Implementation (5-10 yrs)
Work Location : GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd, Whitefield, Bengaluru
Skill: Oracle ERP, Release management
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree
- Minimum 6 years hands-on experience implementing large program or ERP implementations
- Demonstrated Project and/or Program Management experience
- High Energy & Self Motivated
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills
Desired Characteristics :
- Experience working w/ Operations
- Able to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex issues
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to project manage effectively with distributed global teams, including the proven ability to serve as a change agent
- Experienced in the post-production support and business operations of a large system.
- Experienced with Oracle ERP.
- GE Green Belt or Black Belt certified
This position requires a blend of ERP, project management, communications and business expertise.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Develop and execute a release plan for various implementations, validation and production rollout of a large, multi-year ERP implementation, including a complex technical and integration footprint of the operational RACES ERP.
- Project Manage the execution of the Business-Critical Change Request process ensuring complete stability of the for the current operational ERP.
- Develop & manage the overall project plan and project schedule of deliverables, milestones, and timeline associated with each ERP release.
- Work in conjunction with ERP Program Leaders to provide leadership of major releases that involve new processes/functionality in between deliverable go-lives
- Define processes, metrics, scorecards to drive timely resolution of post-production issue resolution
- Provide analysis of post-implementation issues to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Define templates, standards/guidelines where possible.
- Work with Renewable ERP Core team to identify and address training, process improvement and or communication needs associated with each planned release
- Seek and leverage existing GE or other best-practices
- Manage an outsourced team and drive on-time quality execution of deliverables.
- Work closely with various corporate teams, along with the internal product & process owner teams.