GE Digital - Senior Staff Software Engineer - C++/Java/Algorithm (12-16 yrs)
About Us :
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary/Purpose :
- Responsible for designing highly complex modules, critical components or a whole application/product in its entirety.
- Has the vision to integrate it across multiple systems.
- Works independently and is seen as a technical leader. Is responsible for driving the design and development efforts related to architecture, scalability, availability and performance in alignment with the product/application roadmap.
Must to have Skills :
- Very strong in C++ with C++ 11 standards
- Strong Linux application development experience and highly proficient in using GDB, Make file, val-grind, cross compilation techniques
- Highly proficient in Multi-threading, Synchronization, Inter process communication techniques like TCP/IP, Message queues, Pipes, Signals etc
- Strong in Linux Shell scripting
- Good experience with Code optimization techniques
- Good knowledge on OOP, Design Patterns, Algorithms
Desired Skills :
- Hands on experience with docker
- Exposure to JAVA & REST API
- Communication protocols like MQTT, gRPC, Web sockets
- Security mechanisms like OAUTH2
- Experience in developing a database will be an added advantage