Recruitment Lead at Confidential
Views:207 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Team Lead - IT Service Operations (4-8 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
- When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected.
- We're the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else.
- Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
- When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected.
- We're the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else.
- Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role : Drive efficiency in execution of programs aimed at increasing client retention, prospect conversion & stage advancement and improving operational efficiency for the team members
What you'll do :
- You will devote your time working on Team Management and driving Client Retention and New Business by actively working with the Service Delivery/Sales Teams on building great Engagement plans, developing sales meeting preparation packs and business priorities identification
- Device new or build upon existing systems and tools as a proactive product leader that would improve the team productivity and assist service associates to engage the clients in an operationally effective way
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives. Prove the value proposition and institutionalize pilots across the organization
- Continuously improve the quality of the custom proposals and outside-ins by establishing a regular process of - feedback loop- either via interviews with Service Delivery, Account Executives, etc.
- Ensure efficiency via standardization of process, training, tool usage and proposal formats to clients across multiple products
- Build regular communication plans with team, services and products to keep them updated on progress, gaps and problem-solving. Answers team members- questions, problem-solve their problems and oversee deliverables for quality and guideline compliance
- Drive process excellence initiatives, streamline processes with stakeholders across initiatives so there is a productivity gain in our initiatives
- Deliver strong engagement planning deliverables to lead by example and coach the team members to achieve the goals on business metrics
What you'll need :
- Masters a must in either Science, Math, Technology, Computer Science, Business or Economics
- Good command of knowledge related to Information technology and its application to business
- Knowledge/experience on analytical problem solving, analytical tools
- Strong business acumen. Understanding stakeholder's expectations clearly in terms of timelines & quality
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- 1 - 2 years of managing a team to support sales/services objectives (related to retention a plus)
- Microsoft Office expertise; deep knowledge of MS Excel a plus
- Basic understanding of coding (Python, VBA, etc.) is a plus (not mandatory though)
Who you are :
- A professional having 4+ yrs. work experience related to research, technology or management consulting roles.
- Hands-on experience of managing a team of 3+ members is a plus
- Sr. business analyst having spent more than a year in Gartner (For internal candidates)
- Effective Project Management skills, having the ability to provide focused attention across stakeholders
- Innovative mindset and inclination to solve business problems
- Analytical thinker with experience deriving business insights from data analytics
- Detail-oriented with a high personal standard for quality
- Comfortable in working with cross-functional teams
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture