Recruitment Lead at Confidential
Views:115 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Senior Software Engineer - Python/Java (6-8 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We are the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they cant find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About the role :
Gartner is looking for well-rounded and motivated developers to join the Gartner Talent Neuron Team. Talent Neuron is an enterprise SaaS based HR Analytics product built on a plethora of public datasets like Companies, Universities, demographic and skills. Technically the product is built on cutting-edge cloud, big data and open source technologies, framework and toolsets. The product team is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer as per the details outlined below.
Why Talent Neuron :
Talent Neuron is an enterprise SaaS based HR Analytics product built on a plethora of public datasets like Profiles, Jobs, Companies, Universities, demographic and skills. The product is built on cutting-edge cloud, big data and open source technologies, framework and toolsets. The product development team is looking for a Senior Architect as per the details outlined below.
What will you do :
- Architectural design of large scale, modern distributed applications and thought leadership
- This position requires strong technical skills and an ability to resolve complex problems while working on time-boxed, multiple concurrent development projects.
- Peer technical review including design, code review and testing.
- Understand, suggest and choose from possible technical solutions/tools to satisfy business needs-choices that reflect a solution that balances design, use, and support.
What will you need :
- Working as a Java Developer / Python for 6-8 years
- Experience in working with HTML parsing frameworks, web-scraping, proxies and Headless browsing.
- Proven creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Detail oriented and have extraordinary organizational skills
- Strong understanding of OOPS, Design and Architecture principles.
- Strong Hands on Experience in Core Java and Unix/Linux.
- In-Depth knowledge of No-SQL Databases like Mongo or Cassandra and RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Strong working experience in AWS or Azure and very good understanding of cloud driven Dev-ops.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of data archival, HTTP basics and working with loosely structured data.
- Experience of using Message queues
- Kafka, Rabbit/Active MQ
- Exposure to Indexing Frameworks like SOLR or Elastic Search
- Good exposure to Dev ops tool stack
- GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Puppet, Chef etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud based providers like AWS or Azure
Who you are :
- BE/B Tech/BS, ME/M Tech/MS or MCA and no-distance education
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment.
- Owns success :
- Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks and technologies
What we offer :
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including: An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind-set are central to our values Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company. Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo. Exposure to industry leading training and development. Performance-based recognition and rewards
About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyses and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. - Visit www.gartner.com to learn more
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.