Recruitment Lead at Confidential
Views:357 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Product Director - Roadmap & Strategy (10-12 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they cant find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Product Director (Digital Client Experience)
About the role :
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and charismatic individual to be a part of Gartner's Products team (Digital Client Experience), a fast growing Product organization. Our mission is to create effortless, customer-centric, habit-forming digital experiences that enable clients to solve their Mission Critical Priorities, by ensuring cost-effective, scalable, and secured platform for all our products. We are looking for a senior product owner to lead a group of product managers, business associates, and partner with the engineering team to build and improve Gartner's platforms and also work on a variety of business problems using the lean product framework.
What you'll do :
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media, digital products, user experience, and delivering best-in-class products.
- You will own Gartner's Peer Connect product, the industry standard trusted community for business leaders to learn from each other's experience.
- You'll have the opportunity to partner with many global stakeholders, including senior Gartner leaders, software engineers, and product design teams, to deliver high value products to our clients.
- Additionally, you'll participate in and lead concept sprints to build a product roadmap, define MVP functionality and collect user feedback. You'll guide a team of product managers on the process of building and launching truly great products via Lean Product Principles.
- You will lead the implementation of a - lean- approach to product development where you and the team strive for early validated learnings that leads to shorter cycle times for delivering client value.
What you;ll need and who you are :
- 10-12 years of professional experience in product development roles, including meaningful customer experience in strategic and/or technical product management
- Undergraduate degree with excellent academic record; Management degree (or equivalent) will be a plus
- Preferred work experience will include digital product and management consulting companies
- You have not just been involved in shipping multiple products with clear business impact, but have also owned the product from ideation to launch.
- You are a problem solver, at Gartner we believe in disrupting the status quo and for that we need people who can think beyond the limits of conventional wisdom.
- You have an eye for what a good technology product and a great user experience looks like
- Track record of solving difficult problems with business leaders across BUs and leading to measurable results with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Experience managing, mentoring and coaching teams of product owners and product managers
- Ability to anticipate, adapt, and champion ideas that improve or expand your own
- Global mindset; able to appreciate differences in market needs, competitive environment, and cultural norms across multiple countries and sectors.
What we offer :
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including :
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.- Visit gartner.com to learn more.